Pages

Friday, October 23, 2015

How to fix yellow tint on android phones

    How to fix yellow tint on android phones ?


This is not recommended to be used for OLED-screens(AMOLED), but have no problems running on LCD screens like the Xperias have.

[REQ]Any developer that could help me with something? I want to make this app matching system UI with ready filters and put it in Setting so that it will look integrated like the galaxy screen settings, that would help ppl think the screen problem is just a soft problem and doesn't depend on hardware. Please be kind and PM me 

As many have noticed, and even made some ppl crazy is the yellow tint on our screen(HTC One X, Xperia Ion, S etc).

Searching for screen filtering at play store made my day!

Then i found this app: LINK

I installed it and then made a filter with:
Red 0
Green 0
Blue 8
Brightness: 100%
Contrast: -0

Second thing you should do is:
Press the MENU-button and go in to Options
Autorun [YES]
Hide status bar icon [YES]

Then restart your phone

Enjoy your screen! 

Personal experience:
That made me feel like replacing the whole screen!
I use this daily nonstop (24/7), I have not noticed any battery drain at all.
My screen feels harshly brighter and shows much more accurate colors than without.

No comments

Post a Comment

Social Supper. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.